Great Game Today

Jason A

May 3, 2014, 6:44:11 PM5/3/14
to bad...@googlegroups.com
Thanks guys, I really enjoyed today's game. Many of you asked me, sorry I'm not an UNCC student but I come to play from time to time. Plus Asian Festival is coming so I'll be busy busy. Nonetheless, just message me if you like to keep in touch 704-458-1542 I'll also be competing in Washington next month or so hopefully work wont get in the way.
Have a good rest of the weekend; hopefully will see yall soon.

Sabarish Babu

May 10, 2014, 10:55:54 AM5/10/14
to bad...@googlegroups.com
Hi Everyone,
I am in town for some shopping and visiting friends. Are you all playing badminton this afternoon? Please let me know, I look forward to hanging our with y'll.
-Sab

Sent via the Samsung GALAXY S®4 Active™, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone

Fan, Jianping

May 10, 2014, 12:03:55 PM5/10/14
to bad...@googlegroups.com
Belk Gym is close today, welcome back next week and play.
Fan

May 10, 2014, 8:47:38 PM5/10/14
to <baduncc@googlegroups.com>
Sab,

May.17th will be our last play at Belk Gym. After that, Belk will be closed for reconstruction. So it would be better if you can join us on that day.

Best,
Chen