Necessary information you need to know about our badminton club

Peilin Chen

Aug 28, 2015, 8:53:41 PM8/28/15
to Badminton@UNCC
Hi everyone,

I am Peilin Chen, the president of UNC Charlotte badminton club. How is your first week in school? I hope everyone had a good time :)

These are some information about our club, and if you are interested in joining our club, you should read it carefully:

1. All students and faculties in our school are welcomed to join the Badminton club of UNC Charlotte. According to school's policy, our club is only open for UNC Charlotte 's students and faculties. So it is a pity that if you have friends who are not students or faculties in our school, they cannot play with club members in our club's reserved playing courts.
According to school's policy, members can only start practicing in sport's club after signed the Sport Club Participation Waiver- Fall 2015. This is for your benefits, and everyone should read it carefully, provide the required information correctly. You can search the following website, use your 49er accounts information to login and find the form to fill out: https://orgsync.com/login/university-of-north-carolina-charlotte
Note that the badminton club have access to the check whether you have submitted the form or not, and if you have not submitted the form, we have the right to reject you join club's practicing. The club do not have access to your personal information, and will not use any of your information for commercial purpose.

2. To keep our club under operation, we have a $15 annual membership fee. To keep a track of the membership fees collection, check or money order are highly suggested, cash is not acceptable. The due date of the membership fee payment is September 28,2015. Late payment of the membership fee will be automatically regarded as quitting from the Badminton Club. This funding will be only used for club activities. Every member has the right to know where the money goes.  In order to ensure club member's priority of practicing, we have reserved practicing courts in SAC (Student Activity Center) and the Belk Gym( it has not reopened yet, but officials told us it will soon reopen).

3. Practice time:
The practicing for this semester starts on Sep 4th, 2015
(a) Since the Belk Gym has not opened yet, we will temporary play at the SAC:

Friday/ Saturday 5:00- 9:00 PM
Sunday  12:00-4:00 PM

(b) Once the Belk Gym is reopened, we will practice at the Belk Gym at the following time:

Tuesday/ Thursday 5:00-7:00 PM
Saturday 2:00-6:00 PM

The club will provide shuttlecock and a few rackets. If you do not have badminton racket, you can also borrow one from SAC front desk.
Note that the SAC will charge a $5 entrance fee, if you cannot provide your 49er ID card.

4. The committee of UNC Charlotte Badminton Club 2015-2016:
President: Peilin Chen  (You can call me Penny)

Vice President: Fan Zhang  (Fan)

Treasury: Ting Li   (Ting)

Secretary: Manasa Anli  (Manasa)

Thanks for your patients! If you have any questions, feel free to contact us.

Best regards,
Peilin Chen

Sailu Li

Aug 28, 2015, 10:45:06 PM8/28/15
to Uncc Badminton Group
Penny,

Thanks for the long e-mail. Could you please add where and when Ting's going to collect the membership dues?

Lulu

Sailu (Lulu) Li