Voluntary Coach Application & Availability to add schedule on Friday afternoon@Belk

Chen, Nian

Jan 21, 2014, 2:42:25 PM1/21/14
to bad...@googlegroups.com, Belova, Elena, Jing...@hotmail.com, 1627...@qq.com

Dear All,

I just want to check if anyone want to play on Friday afternoon in Belk gym. Max told me that Belk south would be available on Friday afternoons. If anyone want to play regularly on Friday afternoon, I can submit a facility reservation request through OrgSync for our club. Please let me know if anyone has the plan. It is better if you can also provide with me your preferred practice time on Friday afternoons.

Another thing I want to mention is starting from this semester, I want to introduce Sab and Jingsong as the voluntary coach in our club. For those who need coach in practice, please ask them for help. I guess the best time would be Saturday afternoon 2-6pm. Sab and Jingsong, please fill the requested information with the attached documents and returned the signed copy, if necessary, to me to get the authorized UNCC ID card.

Please let me know if you anyone has questions.

Best,

Nian Chen

439458_Affiliate Advisor Application.doc
439459_Background Check Instructions for Advisors.pdf
430898_October-VolunteerAgreement-2013[1].doc

Chen, Nian

Feb 1, 2014, 12:08:01 PM2/1/14
to bad...@googlegroups.com, Belova, Elena, Jing...@hotmail.com, 1627...@qq.com

Everybody is welcome to join the play.

Nian Chen

Chen, Nian

Mar 2, 2014, 7:52:15 PM3/2/14
to bad...@googlegroups.com, Jing...@hotmail.com, 1627...@qq.com
Dear All,

Eric is coming tomorrow around 6:00pm to pick up the rackets and do the string for us. Please let me know if you need to re-string your rackets.

Chen Nian

Min, Yue

Apr 3, 2014, 7:20:39 AM4/3/14
to bad...@googlegroups.com, pauline...@gmail.com, Chen, Nian, Fan, Jianping
Dear Club Members,

Hope this email found you well. I apologize for my delayed communication. Due to misunderstanding and the lack of communication, I thought my treasurer position of the club automatically terminates upon my graduation December 2013. During the recent communication with Nian, the president of the badminton club, I realized that I'm still in the role, and the membership fee for Spring 2014 needs to be collected.

The Spring 2014 membership fees need to be collected in the upcoming couple weeks. I will send out an email later for collection details. Besides, since I have been graduated and there are conflicts for me to come to the club, I wish some one within the club could take over the treasurer role. I will keep the assets until the new treasurer come up.

Thank you for your understanding,

Regards,

Pauline Yue Min

Zheng, Lukun

Apr 12, 2014, 8:05:18 AM4/12/14
to bad...@googlegroups.com
Hey,

Do we have practice this afternoon?

Lukun Zheng

UNC Charlotte | Department of Mathematics and Statistics (Fretwell 350B)
9201 University City Blvd. | Charlotte, NC 28223
lzh...@uncc.edu

Eric is coming tomorrow around 6:00pm to pick up the rackets and do the string for us. Please let me know if you need to re-string your rackets.

Chen Nian

Fan, Jianping

Apr 12, 2014, 8:43:14 AM4/12/14
to bad...@googlegroups.com
I will be there.
Fan
Apr 12, 2014, 2:00:14 PM4/12/14
to <baduncc@googlegroups.com>
I will be there around 2:45

Chen, Nian

May 17, 2014, 12:09:10 PM5/17/14
to <baduncc@googlegroups.com>
Dear all,

Belk gym has been closed since the last week. Our club will not be able to play there until fall 2015. In summer and the following semester, we might be able to play in SAC (Student Activity Center). Max have been trying to work out the lines for badminton in SAC, but I have not yet received any reply from him. I am also looking for some alternative places that is convenient for us to play in Charlotte. We can actually have some other activities this summer other than badminton. Please let me know if you have any suggestions. Thank you!

Best Regards,
Chen

Jason A

May 24, 2014, 4:37:48 PM5/24/14
to bad...@googlegroups.com
Here are the alternative places to play badminton

Marion Diehl around South Park area
Add: 2219 Tyvola Road Charlotte, NC 28210
Cost: $2 per visit or $41 per year
Court: 6
Hours: Wed 5-7pm, Sat 12-2pm

Crews Road Recreation Center
Add: 1201 Crews Rd, Matthews, NC 28105
Cost $2 per visit or $10 for 10 visit plus 1 day free
Court: 3
Hours: Tues 5-9pm, Sun 12-3pm for (1st session), 3:15-6pm for (2nd session)

I'll be at crews recreation tomorrow at 12pm 1st session.