FW: Roster for Badminton

Chen, Nian

Nov 8, 2013, 2:11:08 PM11/8/13
to bad...@googlegroups.com

Dear All,

Please check the member list shown in the previous email by Allison. If you are a member but you do not see you name there, please submit the waiver online asap. Thank you.

Regards,

Nian

Nov 8, 2013, 2:19:42 PM11/8/13
to bad...@googlegroups.com
I'm not an UNCC student, but I do planning on playing at belk from time to time. Do I have to be on the list to as well?

Chen, Nian

Nov 10, 2013, 3:29:30 AM11/10/13
to <baduncc@googlegroups.com>
Jason, you do not have to.