Need Your Attention

Jason A

May 26, 2014, 9:57:57 PM5/26/14
to bad...@googlegroups.com

I'm just passing the message.....

"Hey folks, part of the reason for this group is that we all love the sport of badminton and as a player, its always fun to challenge other enthusiasts of the sport to test your skills. There are 3 clubs with consistent play, Charlotte Badminton Club, Crews recreational center players and players at Marion Deihl plus UNCC folks. I've created a 3 question survey to see how much interest there would be if we were to organize a friendly inter-club challenge. The thought behind this would be to match up doubles teams with similar skill set from the various clubs to challenge each other.

I am testing the level of interest for us all. This is just an attempt to add another layer for us to interact with each other and test our skills outside of a formal tournament.

Please try to provide a response to this survey by May 31st if you have an interest in participating in something like this."

Click the link below.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/535F3PD

Chen, Nian

Jul 1, 2014, 12:30:48 AM7/1/14
to bad...@googlegroups.com

Dear All,

The construction in Belk Gym will last for 18 months. We will not be able to practice there until the end of next year. However, starting from this week, badminton practice will open in SAC, as stated by Maximilian in the email he sent to me. Please let me know if anyone plan to come either this Friday or Saturday. Thank you.

Regards,

Nian Chen

Jul 1, 2014, 2:06:56 AM7/1/14
to bad...@googlegroups.com
Hi Chen,
I will be in town this weekend and would like to join you all.
Cheers,
-Sab

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sabarish V. Babu, PhD
Assistant Professor
Human Centered Computing Division
School of Computing, Clemson University
Associate, Center for Workforce Development (CUCWD)
Associate, Human Factors and Ergonomics Research Institute
Program and Conference Committee, IEEE Virtual Reality and 3D User Interface Conferences 2014
Web: http://people.clemson.edu/~sbabu
Research Lab: http://www.cs.clemson.edu/group/vegroup

Jul 1, 2014, 7:52:02 AM7/1/14
to bad...@googlegroups.com
I'll be in town too July 4th coming up soon. No traveling in the meantime. I'll be there next saturday 6/12, 2pm right?

Chen, Nian

Jul 1, 2014, 8:12:53 PM7/1/14
to <baduncc@googlegroups.com>
Welcome! See you on weekend, Sab.

-Chen
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to baduncc+u...@googlegroups.com.

Chen, Nian

Jul 1, 2014, 8:16:30 PM7/1/14
to <baduncc@googlegroups.com>
6/12, 2pm was not quite OK. But I am fine with 7/12, 2pm. Please feel free to come.

-Chen

Jason A

Jul 12, 2014, 2:41:40 PM7/12/14
to bad...@googlegroups.com
Is there a badminton today? I'm here at SAC building now I asked the staff, they said no badminton, they r not aware of the event. Call or text me 7044581542 where are u guys at. Thanks

Chen, Nian

Jul 13, 2014, 10:28:59 AM7/13/14
to bad...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jason,

Sorry I was enjoying the World Cup yesterday afternoon. I did not tell the staff we were going before that. I apologize for what had happened. Next time, I will send an email to make sure that everything is ready before people come.

Regards,
Chen

Jul 19, 2014, 1:07:46 AM7/19/14
to bad...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

The facility manager in SAC told me earlier this week that the tape they ordered does not work well with the floor in SAC. Because of this, our scheduled practice time will be temporarily cancelled. They told me in the email that problem will be fixed by the start of new semester at the latest. If I receive any updates from them, I will let you all know.

Regards,
Chen Nian

Jason A

Aug 16, 2014, 11:51:43 AM8/16/14
to bad...@googlegroups.com
What are you guys been up to?
looks at the previous post I posted, Places you can play badminton. I'll be in Crew Road recreational center tomorrow. Got some advance player there, hope to see you guys there.