backword.js line 214?

johnw

Apr 12, 2009, 12:40:05 AM4/12/09
to Backword, gne...@gmail.com
我的backword (2.0.1.1),有時會把firefox停了幾秒,然後firefox會popup一個window說:
"backword.js 214行好像有問題,所以運行得很慢,要不要停始" 之類的提示.
大家有無這個問題呢?

gneheix: 可否幫忙看一下backword.js的214行?
Thank you.

johnw

May 8, 2009, 10:32:37 PM5/8/09
to Backword
A script on this page may be busy, or it may have stopped responding.
You can stop the script now, or you can continue to see if the script
will complete.
Script: chrome://backword/content/backword.js:214

Is this backword bug(s)? Or only me?
Please help, thank you.

gneheix

May 10, 2009, 9:40:26 AM5/10/09
to Backword
Sorry. I haven't reply your message for a long time.

I reviewed the sourced code. There should be not infinite loop in line
214. And I never faced the situation like you said. would you show me
more details? Which page? Which sentence and which word?

x y

Jul 7, 2009, 8:29:17 PM7/7/09
to Backword
It's happening quite often to me.
I'm using backword by mouse over, so if i mark too much text by
accident, backword takes too much time and triggers the hanging script
warning.

johnw

Aug 24, 2009, 12:48:51 AM8/24/09
to Backword

On 7月8日, 上午8時29分, x y <harz4playb...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> It's happening quite often to me.
> I'm using backword by mouse over, so if i mark too much text by
> accident, backword takes too much time and triggers the hanging script
> warning.

Is that true, any workaround can solve it?
Thank you.