Time or Order BOK Jerseys, Etc.

Ruth Bromer

Mar 21, 2020, 7:53:05 AM3/21/20
to backw...@googlegroups.com, BOK Info
I can't wait to see our new BOK clothes live!  This can only happen if we place orders now!

If you haven't ordered your BOK jerseys, jackets, pants, tights, and buffs yet, now is the time to do it.  We want to get an order out by the end of the month so that we can have the clothes by June.  That way, we can start wearing them to events to advertise BOK and to show off our new look.  If for some reason, you chose the wrong size, we will have the opportunity to trade clothes.

Oland has spent many hours working with me to get this right.  If we don't place this order, they are unlikely work with us again.  Let's show our club spirit. I find that having a light weight jacket when it's cold, means that I can wear it when I go out and then tie it around my waist or stuff it into my water pack when I warm up. Think how good we'll look with matching running pants or tights.

There is quite a selection of products, but we need, a minimum of 6 for a style to order that style, except for the jacket where we need at least 10.  Fortunately Men's and Women's jerseys are considered one style.
BOK Klub Shirt small.jpg
Front on left,            Back on right
We have a Google Form to place your order.  You can pay after the clothing has arrived.  We are trying to keep the cost as low as possible, so we can't calculate the cost until they have gone through customs.  You can give us a check or cash to avoid the paypal fees ~4%.

Be sure to read the instructions on the top of the form for more details.

Thanks,
Ruth