Annual Meeting, Nov. 1 & BubbaGoat Registration Deadline

1 view

Joseph Huberman

Oct 22, 2017, 9:36:18 AM10/22/17
to BackwoodsOK
BOK will have its Annual Meeting on Wednesday, November 1, 2017.
The meeting will be at Joseph and Ruth's house at 904 Dorothea Drive, Raleigh, NC 27603
We will have our usual Pizza dinner starting at 6pm with the meeting starting at 7pm

We will elect our officers.  The current slate and their term end is:
Vladimir 2017; Ian 2018; Ken. 2018; Joseph 2019; Mihai 2019
So only Vladimir's term is up.

Agenda:
  • Financial Report
  • Election of officers
  • Mapping Plans
  • Event & Membership Fees
  • Real time event software
  • Radio "O" purchasing equipment
  • Open event pre-registration
  • 2018 Event Schedule
Please suggest other items for the agenda on the registration form.

BubbaGoat Registration Deadlines
If you want a shirt ($15) Monday, Oct. 23 at 9am
Final registration date (assuming you want a map) Thursday, Nov. 2.