Logger Mini prototypes and BLsync adapters available now

Steve Chamberlin

Nov 20, 2011, 11:47:51 PM11/20/11
to backwoods-lo...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

The Logger Mini prototypes are ready! The new ones are blue instead of purple, and have a slightly different part layout than the original, but they have the same functionality. The prototypes are tested and ready to go, so all you need is an AAA battery to start logging.

I've also built some blsync adapter boards. Blsync is optional and isn't required for using the Logger, but it's a handy tool if you want to do detailed analysis of your graph data. Using the blsync adapter along with an FTDI USB-to-serial converter, you can download graph data from the Logger to your PC, and analyze it using Excel or other tools. If you don't already have one, a few sources for FTDI converters are:

You can also build your own blsync adapter using the schematic on the project web site.

The price for the Logger Mini is $59, and the blsync adapter board is $8. Shipping in the United States by US Postal Service priority mail is $5.20. If you prefer another shipping method or need shipping outside the US, just let me know and we can work it out.

Send me an email if you're interested in purchasing a Logger Mini or a BLsync adapter.

Thanks!
Steve

Steve Chamberlin

Nov 21, 2011, 1:51:20 PM11/21/11
to Backwoods Logger development discussion
For those people who previously asked me to reserve a Logger Mini
prototype for them, please contact me today to make arrangements.
After today, I'll be offering any remaining unclaimed Loggers to the
general public.

Thanks!