How do I...

ssi...@lsuhsc.edu

Oct 26, 2016, 10:36:50 AM10/26/16
to Backbone-forms
Hello!
I'm entirely new to Backbone, Underscore, and Backbone Forms. I just discovered Backbone Forms while searching for a solution that would allow me to express form data as JSON. But there are a few things I'm unsure about.

One is how to get individual objects that I can call getValue, setValue, and setOptions on.

Another is how data in a "checkboxes" element is expressed. Is it an array of objects, an array of strings (containing only the "value" properties of the options I put in), or a comma-separated string? I need to be able to know how to pass data into my form, which will contain a set of checkboxes. Thank you!

Stuart