Phone Cases not hindered by the supply chain

wispelwey

Nov 9, 2021, 8:24:47 AM11/9/21
to Backblasts (F3 Cville)

Date: 11/9/21

AO: Chaos at Thunderdome

PAX: Moses, Comando, Blister, Blowout, Soapbox, Chandler, Bauhaus, Audobahn, Sockeye, Intervention, Chairman, Turtle

FNGs:

Q: Boss

Total: 13

Conditions: Beautiful

Naked Moleskin:

A VQ by boss.  Probably been 6 months since qing.  Hopefully we all shook some rust off.  Great to be back in the chaos.  Felt like warm apple pie.  If you need protection, hit up Chairman, he has phone cases and probably other forms of prophylactics.

Warm-Up:

Side straddle hops

Hillbillys

Merkins

Plank Jacks

Alt Shoulder Taps

LSF

The Thang:

Not going to ruin the surprise.  Now that I popped my q cherry for 2021, I am probably going to recycle this one at an upcoming Wednesday addition of the Thunderdome.  I've heard the second time can be better than the first.

Mary:

Blister Core

Moses American Hammers

Count-o-Rama

Name-O-Rama

Announcements:

Reach out to Chairman if you would like a phone case.  Help a brother out.

COT

Thank you to Soapbox for reaching out regarding the jumpropes.  It was just the prompt the Q needed to get back into the fold.  You never know what a little text message can do to someone you haven't seen in a while or checked in with, so send a quick note to someone you haven't seen in a bit, it will lift spirits and perhaps provide the spark they need to get back out for 45 minutes in the gloom.

Thanks for the spur,

Boss

David Zahl

Nov 9, 2021, 8:46:51 AM11/9/21