Golden Shower

willh...@gmail.com

Oct 29, 2021, 7:34:02 AM10/29/21
to Backblasts (F3 Cville)
Backblast! - Golden Shower
Date: Friday, 10/29/2021
AO: #ao_smoke_show
PAX: Aggie, Mo Town, Omar
FNGs: 0
Q: Snowbird
Total: 4
Conditions: (NMS) It was a wet one out there, as advertised. Aggie led the charge to get some bodies out there today. For the first time ever, the lone Code Red Head ditched the Murph to join Smokeshow. YHC neglected to check the weather before writing up the Q, so the men got wet, but were hard enough (Especially Omar) to power through. Mumble chatter got the group through the workout and into some PLC.
Warm-Up:
  • Side Straddle Hops (x20)
  • 3rd Graders (x10)
  • Helicopters (x10)
  • Merkins (x20)
  • Don Quixotes (x10)
  • Copperhead Squats (x10)
Thang 1:
Partner workout on basketball court. While Partner 1 does the below exercise length wise across court and back, Partner 2 does Balls to the Wall until failure, then squat until partner 1 returns. Then switch.
  • Broad Jump into Burpees
  • Crab Walk
  • Frog Hop
Thang 2:
DORA - Part 2 exercise is Lap around the field
  • 100 Pull Ups
  • 150 Coupon Iron Mikes
  • 200 Curls
  • 250 LBCs
Mary:
  • WW2s (x20)
  • Low Slow Flutter (x15)
  • Hammers (x25)
Announcements:
  • Come out to support happy hills and bridge AO's on Saturdays
Count-o-Rama
Name-o-Rama
Q took us out with a reminder from the show Ted Lasso: When it's all said and done, what's more important? A live filled with love or being right?

Humans are stubborn by nature - if we keep approaching our relationships/interactions with others from this zero sum game perspective, before you know it you will have pushed away those you love. Compassion and kindness will get you farther when it's all said and done than being right.

Always a pleasure,
Snowbird