10/26/2021 -- Long U (Chaos Tuesday) -- Stair Crawls

Robert Guterma

Oct 26, 2021, 8:49:23 PM10/26/21
to Backblasts (F3 Cville)
Backblast! - Stair Crawls
Date: 10/26/21
AO: #ao_chaostues
PAX: @intervention @Soapbox @moses @bauhaus  @playboy @Audubon @chandler @Chairman @Gumby @Sockeye
FNGs: 0
Q: @Chairman
Total: 10
NMS: It was a dark and cold morn, perfect to try out our new PEDs (performance enhancing drugs) that we're trialing before unleashing them on the greater F3 community. (See attached image.)

8cbe8fa2-05f8-446e-95d2-b79f3515e967.jpg

Warm-Up:
  • SSH, merkins, mountain climbers, copperhead squats, sun gods Don Q’s, merkins,
  • 10x robber burpees on wall across the street from rotunda
The Thang:
  • Mosey to big architecture academic building across from Culbreth Garage, 3 supersets of 10 derkins and 15 jerkins
  • Mosey to Carr's Field Stairs, dora with timekeep running up the entire 3 flights of stairs, to end of parking garage, back to stairs, then bear crawling down all the stairs: 100 burpees, 200 monkey humpers, 300 two-count low slow flutters
  • Mosey back to rotunda via the low-key gnarly hill along Main Street
Mary: Hammers

COT: Something about being nicer to our wives, honestly can't remember what we talked about.