Tried sending query using browser and Im geting this {error : "unauthorized"}

joeycarlo...@gmail.com

Nov 8, 2018, 9:52:58 AM11/8/18
to Back4App
I tried sending a query to retrieve my class and all i get is {error : "unauthorized"}.

I already enabled live query and have my own subdomain but it's still giving me the same response.

These are the url I'm using.

https://<my app name>.back4app.io/classes/MyCustomClass

I also tried this url and replaced the values inside the bracket.

 https://<appID>:javascript-key=<JSKey>@<app_name>.back4app.io/functions/my_function_test

but none of the above is working. Can someone help me out? Thanks.

cha...@back4app.com

Nov 8, 2018, 5:59:07 PM11/8/18
to Back4App
Hi!

Here are the URL addresses that you can use:

- https://<my app name>.back4app.io/classes/MyCustomClass

Can you please send me your app ID to test it in my side?

If you wish, you can email us directly, our email address is comm...@back4app.com.

Regards,
Charles Ramos

Gergely Kecskés

Jan 13, 2019, 3:39:03 PM1/13/19
to Back4App
Hello!

I'm facing the same problem, open trying to retrieve the info of my 'testClass', I get {error : "unauthorized"}.

I use the following URL address:
https://[MySubDomain].back4app.io/classes/testClass?X-Parse-Application-Id=[MyAppKey]&X-Parse-REST-API-Key=[MyRESTApiKey]

Whats quite interesting, that the following URL address passes just alright:

Can you help me out? Thanks.

Gergely Kecskés

Jan 13, 2019, 3:39:40 PM1/13/19
to Back4App
Hey!

Were you able to find what caused the error message? I'm facing the same problem...

Thanks!