Multiple Copies Being Stored in Table

johant...@gmail.com

Feb 7, 2020, 4:42:23 PM2/7/20
to Back4App
Hi,
I have a relatively large app in  production, but my back4app database where I am storing my user purchases is storing multiple entries despite only one saveinbackground call for the object. This is very important and is affecting the app in a big way. Can I please speak to an engineer to figure out what could be happening? There are cases where 50 rows are being generated from a single call, many within the same second. This is what my storing of the parseobject looks like(It's in swift):

   var parseObject = PFObject(className:"Classname")

   parseObject["column1"] = String(value1)

   parseObject["column2"] = String(value2)

    parseObject.saveInBackground {

        (success: Bool, error: Error?) in

         if (success) {

          print("SAVED")

         } else {

          print("NOT SAVED")

         }

    }

Thanks

Davi Macêdo

Feb 7, 2020, 7:38:32 PM2/7/20
to Back4App
Hi.

Thanks for reporting.

You can schedule a conference call with our Customer Success Engineer using this link: https://calendly.com/alex_back4app/60min

In the meantime, please send us your app id to comm...@back4app.com so we can also take a look and help figure it out.

BTW do you have any trigger in place for this class?

Best!