show data modeling map/voyager

Lucas Verra

May 2, 2020, 7:41:13 AM5/2/20
to Back4App
Hello back4app, exploring graphQL posibilities, i found https://apis.guru/graphql-voyager/

Witch seems almost magical in order to engage with technical prospect about future solution.

Is your graphql api exposable with /graphql-voyager/ ?

If so, how to get it there with a click from graphQL console ?

Thanks

Davi Macêdo

May 4, 2020, 12:56:53 AM5/4/20
to Back4App
Hi Lucas.

We don't have it automatically exposed at Back4App but it looks a nice additional for us to have. I will talk to the team.

Best!

lu...@concpt.io

May 4, 2020, 3:05:46 AM5/4/20
to Back4App
Excellent, please keep me posted since this is a feature that I require for new jobs.

😁👏🏼🙏🏼

Davi Macêdo

May 25, 2020, 12:17:28 PM5/25/20
to back...@googlegroups.com, lucas...@u-v.io
Hi, Lucas.

Thanks for sharing.

Yes. It makes sense. But we don’t have an estimate yet. I will discuss it further with the team.

Best!