mongoDB connection not authorized for get query

rshir...@2hz.ai

Nov 9, 2018, 2:36:19 AM11/9/18
to Back4App
Hi there,

I have used mongolite R package to connect the app database with the R for making dashboards.

I have successfully made a connection with our MongoDB database.

Then when I want to export data from the MongoDB I get an error that i am not authorized to make a query.

Also, I have checked the security in the class, so I had permission to read the data.

Thanks.

nat...@back4app.com

Nov 9, 2018, 4:47:36 AM11/9/18
to Back4App
Hi,

thanks for reaching out! Could you confirm if only to export that you are facing an unauthorized message? You can export using our Dashboard directly:

https://help.back4app.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003438951-How-can-I-import-to-my-Database-

Let us know any further information :)

Regards,
Natália.