Visual database/ dashboard

wnyr...@gmail.com

Sep 27, 2018, 9:55:35 PM9/27/18
to Back4App
I would like to have a dashboard which is visual. By this I mean a dashboard where I can see pictures of the users instead of having to "download" the image. I would also like to see a visual representation of the location of the users instead of the Lat/Long coordinates. Where can I find a dashboard like this or how can I make one? Thanks

cha...@back4app.com

Oct 2, 2018, 11:54:51 AM10/2/18
to Back4App
Hi!

At the moment, you'll need to code it in your side, you create a web app with Javascript SDK (for example), and set the parameters that you'd like to see retrieving from the database.

This guide for Javascript can guide you to get the data from the database.

Regards,
Charles Ramos