Parse File Migration problem

mrin...@gmail.com

Jan 8, 2017, 8:56:16 AM1/8/17
to back{4}app
I am facing a strange problem with my image files. Few of my images are not loading up. But some of them are loading just fine. But the files which are not loading up, load up perfectly in some cases.

Ways to reproduce the error : visit the link - http://memeham.com/ashish , all images load up perfectly but click on the first image, the same image does not load. It's weird and I am getting this error

This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.
<Error>
<Code>AccessDenied</Code>
<Message>Access Denied</Message>
<RequestId>29A7A62CAE91CB00</RequestId>
<HostId>
h1WSX6gUqHkUjEy1RtfctljbvmWL4qEZoIaMPX31pJrEJKRlIbXHOnwdzXjdU9cafMqmz/Ccv+s=
</HostId>
</Error>

Please help

mrin...@gmail.com

Jan 8, 2017, 9:29:38 AM1/8/17
to back{4}app
I have solved the issue for my website which was not adding the parseapi.back4app.com as the server URL. But how do I fix it for my app using the same database? It's loading most of the images except the ones uploaded to the back4app servers. But sometimes it's not loading images at all. I have added the parseapi.back4app.com as the server URL on the app after the migration. It was was working few days back. But now it's not working properly at all. Please help.

Davi Macêdo

Jan 11, 2017, 2:34:10 PM1/11/17
to back{4}app
Hi.

Please, double check if your file key in back4app is exactly the same of parse.com.

You can see/edit your file in back4app: sigin in -> click in your app -> features -> core settings

Best!

mrin...@gmail.com

Jan 12, 2017, 1:45:18 PM1/12/17
to back{4}app
The file key is the same. I debugged and it seems a problem of the Image Loading library used in the app. The website is working just fine. Thanks for the help.

Davi Macêdo

Jan 12, 2017, 9:13:45 PM1/12/17
to back{4}app
Good to know. Best!