How to perform change management and promote from DEV to UAT to PROD

kidd...@gmail.com

Jun 14, 2020, 2:13:31 AM6/14/20
to Back4App
I am building my app and will have phased releases and continous product enhancement. Once the product is live, the development would have happen in different environment.

1)How to manage 3 DEV UAT and PROD environment of APP
2) If it by maintaing 3 different apps, how to promote changes (example , new columns and classes) to UAT and then to PROD ?
3) Can I restore production version to create a TEST if i have to debug some production issue ?

alyssoncm

Jun 16, 2020, 8:02:01 PM6/16/20
to Back4App