Connecting robomongo (Robo 3T) with Back4App

guil...@tagfit.com.br

Jul 20, 2017, 9:38:44 AM7/20/17
to Back4App
Hi guys,

Is anyone using robomongo to manipulate data from Back4App?

I am trying to connect my database but I am facing some problems.

I am getting the following error message.

Error:
Authentication failed.

On the authentications tab:

I am filling both the Database and User name fields with 'admin'
The password is coming from my MongoDB database URI
The authentication method SCRAM-SHA-1

I did not change anything on the SSH, SSL and Advanced tabs

Thanks

casag...@back4app.com

Jul 20, 2017, 9:55:35 AM7/20/17
to Back4App, guil...@tagfit.com.br
Hello, Guilherme.

I'm afraid the main problem of your connection error is that, as you stated, your're filling the Database field with "admin".

That's not the case. The database is located after the slash ('/') at your connection string, right after the port.

If you face any other issues, please contact us.

Best!

TagFit

Jul 20, 2017, 12:14:52 PM7/20/17
to casag...@back4app.com, Back4App