Could not connect Back4app dashboard - loading stops all times.

dmitry...@gmail.com

Sep 3, 2018, 6:56:53 AM9/3/18
to Back4App
I created new app to back4app.com and used it about 2 days.
I can access dashboard screen in the first 2 days, but after that I cannot access dashboard any more. I shows loading gif and after few minutes, it loading gif stops and do not do any thing.
Why this happen?
I cannot change any data any more.

To test my another idea, I created new app, and I can access first 2 days again, however same problem happened.
I cannot access another app again.

nat...@back4app.com

Sep 3, 2018, 7:08:32 AM9/3/18
to Back4App
Hi,

thanks for reaching out! At the moment, could you please contact our team via Chat with your appIDs to check it? Let us know with any further information :)

Regards,
Natália.

dmitry...@gmail.com

Sep 3, 2018, 8:09:25 AM9/3/18
to Back4App
This the id of my first app

nnyykG9UA0g2YlGAhrqTJw7soKPAhxx1bpUAdKkq

Since this app did not work, I created new app (id: Bt3pnItthtGDuNsqJBzUz53I6QABQRl98lqynfI9), but it is not working now also.

Waiting for reply.

Thanks.

dmitry...@gmail.com

Sep 3, 2018, 10:50:10 AM9/3/18
to Back4App
Did you check?
Message has been deleted

efeo...@gmail.com

Sep 30, 2019, 3:08:17 AM9/30/19
to Back4App
I got the same issue with every app I created. First day I can connect to the back4app flawlessly, the next day I couldn't. Everytime I have to create a new app and use it, which is boring and useless.

Charles Ramos

Sep 30, 2019, 8:00:48 PM9/30/19
to Back4App
Hi!

Could you please send me your app ID to check what's happening on our end?

Regards,
Charles Ramos

Charles Ramos

Oct 2, 2019, 8:14:13 PM10/2/19
to Back4App
Hi!

Have you had a chance to read my last email?

You can email us at comm...@back4app.com, then our team will investigate the issue that you're facing.

Regards,
Charles Ramos