Custom Endpoint Using Digital Ocean

Dario Bartolo

May 20, 2018, 3:10:41 PM5/20/18
to Back4App
Hello Team Back4App,

I am curious if i use this service for an android application, can i use a custom endpoint for data storage say a Digital Ocean Space but still use Back4App for its web hosting capabilities and of course realtime features, i ask because i intend to use DOS as my database instead of using actual database software(MySQL, NoSQL, MongoDB, etc etc). Is this plug-in feature available with your service ?

Thanks a Bunch
D.B.

cha...@back4app.com

Jun 4, 2018, 8:34:14 PM6/4/18
to Back4App
Hi Dario,

Yes, it's possible, but for that, you can talk to our Sales Manager, he can give you more details and create a custom plan according to your need.

Feel free to use this link to schedule a call with him.

Regards,
Charles Ramos