SQL OR NOSQL

Kerols Monsef

Jan 26, 2019, 4:03:49 PM1/26/19
to Back4App
i am beginner in back4app.com i just wonder
does this API provide a SQL or NOSQL database ????!!!.
 can i use this API to connect to Laravel or PHP .
Thanks

KERO

nat...@back4app.com

Jan 28, 2019, 5:53:11 AM1/28/19
to Back4App
Hi,

thanks for reaching out! Back4App is a backend-as-a-service platform powered by Parse Open Source which provides a MongoDB database and it's a NoSQL. For now, we recommend that you take a look at the guide below to learn how you can connect to Back4App using PHP SDK:

https://www.back4app.com/docs/platform/get-started/parse-sdk

Any further detail, you can check the Official Parse Server Documentation below:

https://docs.parseplatform.org/php/guide/

Or, contact our support team via Back4app website.

Regards,
Natália.