All my data has disappeared from the Parse Dashboard

Jonathan Mateos Pontigo

Aug 21, 2019, 6:02:08 PM8/21/19
to Back4App
Hi, this is urgent, I cannot see any rows from the dashboard, all my classes are empty. Also when I test the app doesn't get any data.

I was just calling a Parse.Cloud javascript function to test something (basically it only adds new rows or update the existing ones). I've been debugging several times (using Log Data) to see what was failing in the new lines that I added to an already existing method. The last time I only changed something to get the length of an array, now all my data is gone.

I'm very worried, I hope it's just temporary, I need help please.

Jonathan Mateos Pontigo

Aug 21, 2019, 6:32:53 PM8/21/19
to Back4App
Problem solved, I got help via Facebook and rolled back my Cloud Code to a previous state, a new parameter was giving issues. You can close this post if you want. Thanks.

Charles Ramos

Aug 21, 2019, 6:50:45 PM8/21/19
to Back4App
Hi Jonathan,

Good to hear that and thanks for sharing the solution!

Feel free to reach us whenever you need! (:

Regards,
Charles Ramos