Delete rows from Parse dashboard

Jonathan Mateos Pontigo

Aug 11, 2019, 1:31:54 PM8/11/19
to Back4App
Hi,

When I need to delete multiple rows in the Parse dashboard I have to make it selecting one by one, how can I do it easier? For example, I would like to select all the rows of the same page with just 1 click, or select several rows with drag and drop, only one gesture.

Thanks

Davi Macêdo

Aug 11, 2019, 11:33:28 PM8/11/19
to Back4App
Hi, Jonathan.

Unfortunately this options is not available at Parse Dashboard yet but I will make sure it will be added to our backlog and addressed soon.

In the meantime, I suggest you to take a look in the admin app. It allows you to select and delete multiple rows.

Best!

Jonathan Mateos Pontigo

Aug 13, 2019, 6:58:45 PM8/13/19
to Back4App
Thanks Davi,

I've tried with the Admin app, but I would have to select one by one too, don't know if I'm missing something.

Davi Macêdo

Aug 13, 2019, 9:39:40 PM8/13/19
to Back4App
I've just checked here and it seems that we have a bug in the admin app. I will ask the team to fix it asap and I will revert to you. We've also just sent a PR to the open source project in order to fix the check all there (https://github.com/parse-community/parse-dashboard/pull/1219). It will probably be also released here soon.

Jonathan Mateos Pontigo

Aug 14, 2019, 8:39:22 PM8/14/19
to Back4App
Alright, I will take a look when it becomes available, well done to all of you, muito obrigado!