To Pete about EVP

Mel Mar

Oct 21, 2018, 3:55:31 PM10/21/18
to Bachelors Grove Cemetery
Hello Pete,
My brother and I (that are part of a paranormal team) spoke to you at bachelor's grove. When you told us to record our conversation with you about the cemetery we caught an EVP. We want to put the small clip of the EVP on our facebook. But since your voice is on the recorder we would like to have your permission to post the clip that contains your voice. We will not be releasing the whole clip just the amount with that EVP.
Thank You for all the time you spent sharing information we us. We truly appreicate it and cant wait to return to Bachelor's Grove.

Pete Crapia

Oct 21, 2018, 9:37:41 PM10/21/18
to Bachelors Grove Cemetery
Sure, you can post whatever you like. May I ask that you also send a raw unedited version of the audio to me? You can post it to a Google Drive folder you create yourself and publish the link to it or I can send you a link for you to drop the file into.

Pete