To Pete

Crysta Star

Mar 27, 2018, 11:23:47 AM3/27/18
to Bachelors Grove Cemetery
Hi Pete

My name is Kerry I was with you one day when you went to bachelors Grove to do a clean up and i was with my EX husband. I am no longer living in Illinois . I am now living in Missouri. So glad you didn't give up on Bachelors Grove. The place has so much history to it but you might want to start with clerence Fulton since he was the care taker of the place. you might get more information on where all the tombstones went. If i come up with any more information that you don't have i will be glad to share it. There is a Ghost  researchers called the G- Team Paranormal and She does amazing research Maybe they will come by to see bachelors grove and maybe get some answers you been looking for.

Take care
Kerry ( Hansen) Leffler

Pete Crapia

Mar 28, 2018, 6:33:34 PM3/28/18
to Bachelors Grove Cemetery
Hi Kerry, I'm familiar with Clarence Fulton and his general knowledge to some of the missing headstones. Unfortunately, he never recovered some of the stones during his time and some were "thrown away" by police and such.

Next time you're in the area visiting The Grove throw a message here on the board. I just might be in the area to say hello.

Pete