William Nobles

Joan Cool

Aug 31, 2021, 3:55:19 PM8/31/21
to Bachelors Grove Cemetery
I understand William Nobles was the first burial at Bachelors Grove.   He is my gg grand father.  The grave marker has been removed/destroyed.   Does anyone know which burial plot# he is buried in?

Pete Crapia

Dec 7, 2021, 5:54:55 PM12/7/21
to Bachelors Grove Cemetery
William Nobles is buried in lot 60. Here is the record:

If you have additional information about your Grandfather please post it here in the forum. That way we can track the information better and add anything to the archives later on.

Pete C.

Christine Hansen

May 2, 2022, 5:02:18 PM5/2/22
to Bachelors Grove Cemetery
William B. Nobles is my 4th Great Grandfather. I understand that he is buried in plot 60 and that there is no marker.

My family would be interested in placing one if that is possible? Is there someone that I should be contacting to inquire about the possibility of doing that?

He was born Nov. 20, 1802 in New Marlboro, Berkshire, MS
He died Sept. 9, 1837 in Blue Island, Cook, IL

I would love to come and visit!

Pete Crapia

Jun 12, 2022, 2:31:03 AM6/12/22
to Bachelors Grove Cemetery
Sorry for the delay. I would like to help you with the headstone. First, could you please provide the source of the born and death dates as well as any family documentation you may have? The legal owners of the cemetery will require some confirmation as a family member.

Pete

co...@platinum.ca

Jun 12, 2022, 8:05:47 PM6/12/22
to bachelors-gr...@googlegroups.com

Hi Pete,

I have not been able to connect with the person requesting a headstone for William B Nobles.   Has she offered any documentation to prove she is related?

Thanks

Joan Cool

--
Forum courtesy of www.bachelorsgrove.com

https://sites.google.com/site/bachelorsgrovecemetery/
---

Christine Hansen

Jun 25, 2022, 9:47:02 AM6/25/22
to Bachelors Grove Cemetery
Hello Joan,

We have been in contact through Ancestry.com on a couple different occasions and I have left you my email address for you to contact me, but I have not heard anything back from you.

I don't use the email listed above very often, but just now checked it and responded to your email and sent you my mail email address for you to contact me.

I look forward to speaking with you soon,

Christine Hansen