Bachelor's Grove photos for publication

Antoinette Campana

Feb 18, 2021, 3:14:50 PM2/18/21
to Bachelors Grove Cemetery
I'm a freelance photo editor at Centennial Media. We are putting together a magazine on the "World's Scariest Places" and the Bachelor's Grove Cemetery will be featured.

I would like to get permission to use the photo of the ghost woman sitting on the tombstone and a few general photos of the cemetery.
Hopefully you can help me out with this, or point me in the right direction.

Thank you.
-Antoinette

Pete Crapia

Feb 19, 2021, 10:39:49 PM2/19/21
to Bachelors Grove Cemetery
The best way to get permission is to contact Dale Kaczmarek of the Ghost Research Society from Oak Lawn, IL. He did not capture the photograph but he has certain rights to it and can put you in touch with the person that actually captured the photograph.

Here is his website:

Antoinette Campana

Feb 22, 2021, 7:57:02 AM2/22/21
to Bachelors Grove Cemetery