Two drawings

Landis Blair

Nov 28, 2021, 9:36:42 AM11/28/21
to Bachelors Grove Cemetery
Hello Pete,

I just found your site and love what you have assembled here.

I did a couple drawings of Bachelor's grove this year. You're welcome to add them to the artwork section if you would like to. Regardless, thanks for all the work in putting this site together and maintaining it.

Cheers!
Landis
BachelorsGrove_300.jpg
BachelorsGrove2_300.jpg

Pete Crapia

Dec 7, 2021, 5:48:05 PM12/7/21
to Bachelors Grove Cemetery
Hi Landis,

Your drawings have been added to the archives. Excellent work by the way. Thank you for the heads-up! Here is a direct link to the file:

Joan Cool

Dec 7, 2021, 5:59:54 PM12/7/21
to bachelors-gr...@googlegroups.com
Hi Pete - I think this email was sent to me in error

Regards
Joan

Sent from my iPhone

On 7 Dec 2021, at 3:48 PM, Pete Crapia <bachelo...@gmail.com> wrote: