Wreaths at bachelor Grove for Christmas

Mary Marquette

Sep 2, 2018, 10:10:32 PM9/2/18
to bachelors-gr...@googlegroups.com
My name is Joe Frontera, and I’m a friend of Mary’s and she is letting me use her iPad .   I’m part of the Knights of Columbus at Saint Christopher parish in Midlothian and we were considering doing wreaths across America which is a group that place is wreaths on veterans graves for Christmas.  We are considering doing wreaths at bachelor‘s Grove,  with five Civil War veterans being interred at the cemetery .   We would like to honor those five veterans if possible. If you can give me an email  back please. My email is *** thanks

Pete Crapia

Sep 3, 2018, 7:56:38 PM9/3/18
to Bachelors Grove Cemetery
Hi Joe,