Cemetery entrance

Middle Aged Bald Guy

Jun 12, 2021, 6:00:52 PM6/12/21
to Bachelors Grove Cemetery
Hi Pete - Have you experienced any weird things happening in the area of the cemetery entrance recently?  I came out to the cemetery at 8am Sunday June 6.  I brought a digital audio recorder, EDI+ (records temp, vibrations,emf), and my iPhone 11 on a gimbal.  My goal was to do a walk around the cemetery for my You Tube channel.  I wanted to do it before people showed up. While near the entrance to the cemetery the gimbal would not allow the phone to point to the cemetery until I manually forced it.  It only wanted to point to the forest.  I also heard several voices near the entrance including one I captured on the DAR.  I verified I was the only one there.  The entrance and the forest across from the entrance seems to be where a lot of energy is concentrated.

Bryan

Pete Crapia

Jun 29, 2021, 12:04:56 AM6/29/21
to Bachelors Grove Cemetery
The front entrance on the south side has a lot of activity of different types. Electrical devices have issues there, even simple flashlights can fail. The fun moments are when multiple flashlights fail at the very same time.

Your gimbal is not the first gimbal to have issues while visiting the area. If memory serves, I watched a video of yours recently showing the issue. It could have been someone else's video but I forgot to talk about the gimbal use and possible explanations for the failures on a new You Tube video of mine.

I'll get around to it at some point and post a link to it here.

Pete

Middle Aged Bald Guy

Jul 4, 2021, 7:02:22 PM7/4/21
to Bachelors Grove Cemetery
Yes, that was my video with the gimbal issue.  I use the gimbal several times a week and that is the only time I've had an issue with it. Oddly enough it's the same location I heard voices.  It was interesting for sure.