Looking for my familys' plot/remaining graves to visit

Liz Crandall

Nov 26, 2021, 10:41:10 AM11/26/21
to Bachelors Grove Cemetery
I had hoped to email someone privately but I saw that the email had been pulled from the website. I am interested in visiting the graves of my ancestors when I am in the area and am looking for help finding their plot and grave sites. I know some had been moved and some remained. If anyone with the registry of burials could contact me, I would appreciate it so much!!

Pete Crapia

Dec 7, 2021, 5:50:25 PM12/7/21
to Bachelors Grove Cemetery
Which family name or names are you looking for? I assume you also checked the following list of information?