Pular para a primeira mensagem não lida

Vlad Patryshev

não lida,
18 de mai. de 2012, 16:37:3318/05/2012
para ba...@googlegroups.com
Seasonal Greetings, Categorists and Typists,

We are having our next meeting at 7pm May 23rd in Engine Yard (500 Third Street, Suite 510, San Francisco; most probably in the loft, take a flight of stairs up from the 5th floor).

Aaron promised (right?) to bring a copy of this book:

And maybe other topics and Q&A.

Otherwise, I suggest it be a social meeting ending up somewhere outside, we'll decide.

Thanks,
-Vlad

Aaron Culich

não lida,
19 de mai. de 2012, 13:13:0319/05/2012
para ba...@googlegroups.com
Yes, I was reading through it last night and I will be there next
Wednesday with book in hand.
> --
Responder a todos
Responder ao autor