Babylscript to JS Translator

Ming

Jul 26, 2012, 12:03:47 AM7/26/12
to babyl...@googlegroups.com
For the past few days, I've been coding up a prototype for a simple Babylscript to JavaScript translator, and it finally seems to be working reasonably well on small samples. I'm hoping that it will soon be possible to actually use multilingual JavaScript in real web pages (as opposed to having to run it inside a Java applet or use it for scripting Java).

I'll do some more testing tomorrow using larger programs and then try to package things up so that people can actually start using it.

-Ming

Ming

Jul 27, 2012, 11:54:13 PM7/27/12
to babyl...@googlegroups.com
I finished the Babylscript to JavaScript translator yesterday and put the code up. Today, I successfully used GWT to compile the translator into JavaScript as well and mocked up a simple UI for it. So you can now translate Babylscript code into JavaScript right on the Babylscript website and run the result!