Fwd: COMMENCEMENT OF ROUND-14--‘LEARN SANSKRIT MODULES’ OF DR. Y.N. RAO

Srinivasa Prasad

Jul 7, 2022, 9:45:10 AM7/7/22
to baba.s...@gmail.com, babas...@googlegroups.com

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: <docto...@yahoo.co.in>
Date: Thu, Jul 7, 2022, 1:41 PM
Subject: COMMENCEMENT OF ROUND-14--‘LEARN SANSKRIT MODULES’ OF DR. Y.N. RAO
To: Dr. Y.N. RAO <docto...@yahoo.co.in>
Cc: DR Y N RAO <docto...@yahoo.in>

Dear Student of Round-8  of my ‘Learn Sanskrit Modules’ Course,

Namaste!

Hope, you and all your family-members are doing well!

Also hope, you have enjoyed my Sanskrit Course!

I am happy to inform you that the next new Round-14 of my ‘LEARN SANSKRIT MODULES’ (An e-mail – based Free Sanskrit Basics’ Course) is going to be commenced on 31st July, 2022 (Sunday)!

The ‘Notification’ related to the above Course is attached herewith.

The Last Date for the submission of the duly filled-in Applications is 15th July, 2022 (Friday).

I shall be thankful to you if you could include the ‘Notification’ in question among all your contacts (including relatives, friends, colleagues, etc.),  at the earliest, in the interest of the Divine Language – SANSKRIT, under a copy to me.  You may also please include it in your Twitter Handle, Facebook Page and all  Whatsapp Groups as well,  for wide publicity.

Please acknowledge the receipt of this e-mail.

With best wishes,
--Dr.  Y.N. RAO,
30/06/2022
NOTIFICATION REGARDING COMMENCEMENT OF THE ROUND-14--'LEARN SANSKRIT MODULES' OF Dr. Y. N .RAO---30-06-2022.pdf