నూతన సంవత్సర SMST ఇ-సంచిక

Sai Subrahmanyam Gorthi

Dec 31, 2017, 1:47:32 PM12/31/17
to babas...@googlegroups.com
Dear All,

గురు భక్తులందరికీ హార్దిక నూతన సంవత్సర శుభాకాంక్షలు.

Please find attached this month e-magazine released a day ahead on occasion of new-year satsamgam.  Please note that this month we are graced to have the experiences of Sir-counter part ammagaru in this e-magazine.

Please feel free to share your comments or suggestions.

Thanks & Warm Regards
Sai

--
Gorthi R K Sai Subrahmanyam
Associate Professor,

EMag 02January2018 - Aadarsha_Gruhastha_Jeevanam.pdf

Sai Subrahmanyam Gorthi

Dec 31, 2017, 9:54:40 PM12/31/17
to babas...@googlegroups.com, Srinivasa Prasad, Venu Gopal G, nagesh rao, sriramasastry gorthi
Dear All,

గురు భక్తులందరికీ హార్దిక నూతన సంవత్సర శుభాకాంక్షలు.

Please find attached this month e-magazine released a day ahead on occasion of new-year satsamgam (with modified link for the speech).  Please note that this month we are graced to have the experiences of Sir-counter part ammagaru in this e-magazine.