Energy Planning at sabka ghar

Munesh Kumar

Nov 22, 2014, 12:05:33 AM11/22/14
to ltcdr...@yahoo.co.in, PL Dhar, Sarika Baheti, Prakash Mohan Dimri, Yadu mathur, Mahabir Singh, Arjun Singhal, Sanjeev Sabhlok, Anuradha Joshi, aruna sharma, Hotel Jaisalgarh, anil....@gmail.com, Himangshu Vaish, san...@gmail.com, devendra...@gmail.com, tej_team...@yahoo.com, Ram Kumar, RAVINDRA KUMAR TEWATIA, baal...@googlegroups.com
Dear Sinhaji,

Thanks for the conversation about harnessing Solar Power at sabka Ghar. The conversation has been happening with several people at different times. I think it is time to begin to converge. Please coordinate

PL Dhar Sir, could you attach a soft (or scanned) copy of 'Bhogpur' chapter of '2095' to this thread as a base vision document? We shall discuss the document in the 45th Boundaryless Multilogue on Jan 3, 2015 at Delhi PIVOT (6 PM to 9 PM).

I am including TS Rawat in this thread as he has already explored some solar options for Sabka Ghar and discussed these with RK Tewatia.

Including Sanjiv Gupta as he has a first hand experience of installing solar equipment at Jaisalmer.

Including Yadu Mathur as, having attained several milestones as Energy Secretary of Rajasthan, he is the repository of and can readily give critical inputs on Energy requirement norms and related comparative economics.

Similarly, Himanshu Vaish can give ready inputs on energy saving methods.

Including Anil Joshi and Devendra Bahuguna, as they are exploring the hydel power potential at sabka ghar. The time to begin constructing the structures will be Feb/ March, I think.

Sarika Baheti is actively working in the area of water conservation.

Sankalp, the budding architect has immense interest in sustainability.

Prakashda is aware of the ground conditions.

Including Arjun Sighal, as learnings from here will be of value for his vision of 'Organic Uttarakhand'.

Including Mahabir Singh,  RK Atri, Sanjeev Sabhlok, anuradha and Aruna as Partners.

copying it to Baalm CDC as the matter pertains to campus development.

OVER TO YOU SINHAJI .... All the best

शक्ति के विद्युत्कण विन्यस्त,
        विकल जो बिखरे हैं निरुपाय!
समन्वय उनका करे समस्त,
         विजयिनी मानवता हो जाय !!
                             -Jayshankar Prasad ... in Kamayani
-----------------------
Munesh Kumar, Delhi
9013850420, www.boundaryless.net
(Committed to the creation of a Boundaryless World)
330.gif

Munesh Kumar

Nov 23, 2014, 4:40:23 AM11/23/14
to ltcdr...@yahoo.co.in, PL Dhar, Sarika Baheti, Prakash Mohan Dimri, Yadu mathur, Mahabir Singh, Arjun Singhal, Sanjeev Sabhlok, Anuradha Joshi, aruna sharma, Hotel Jaisalgarh, Anil Joshi, Himangshu Vaish, Sankalp Singh, Devendra Bahuguna, tej_team...@yahoo.com, Ram Kumar, RAVINDRA KUMAR TEWATIA, baal...@googlegroups.com
hello...

Enclosed is the 'Bhogpur' chapter of '2095'... a prophetic book by Prof. PL Dhar.

Please go through it in the context of energy planning for sabka Ghar

Regards

शक्ति के विद्युत्कण विन्यस्त,
        विकल जो बिखरे हैं निरुपाय!
समन्वय उनका करे समस्त,
         विजयिनी मानवता हो जाय !!
                             -Jayshankar Prasad ... in Kamayani
-----------------------
Munesh Kumar, Delhi
9013850420, www.boundaryless.net
(Committed to the creation of a Boundaryless World)

330.gif
2095... Bhogpur.docx

Munesh Kumar

Dec 30, 2014, 12:16:58 PM12/30/14
to ltcdr...@yahoo.co.in, PL Dhar, Sarika Baheti, Prakash Mohan Dimri, Yadu mathur, Mahabir Singh, Arjun Singhal, Sanjeev Sabhlok, Anuradha Joshi, aruna sharma, Hotel Jaisalgarh, Anil Joshi, Himangshu Vaish, Sankalp Singh, Devendra Bahuguna, tej_team...@yahoo.com, Ram Kumar, RAVINDRA KUMAR TEWATIA, baal...@googlegroups.com, Naresh Shandilya, Neelkanth Pan, Boundaryless_Pilla...@googlegroups.com, baalm-campus-deve...@googlegroups.com
hi,

It was decided 2 months back that in the 45th Boundaryless Multilogue, On Jan 3, between 2:30 PM to 5:30 PM we shall discuss the Bhogpur chapter of 2095. In a way, the occasion will usher in a new era of sabka ghar's future.

The mail / soft copy of 'Bhogpur' chapter of 2095 was sent to everyone who had shown interest in Sabka Ghar and its development particularly related to energy. Cdr. Sinha, in view of (1) his brilliant ideas about energy self sufficiency, (2) as per him, Sabka ghar being ideal for their implementation and (3) his willingness to contribute/ arrange the necessary resources, was to spearhead the energy planning exercise, finalise the scheme and implement it. (I opted out of the discussion because enough number of knowledgeable / skilled and wise people were involved and also because since I have to bother about lots of dimensions of sabka ghar, the  energy self sufficiency is not a desperate urgent priority in my scheme).

Jan 3 has come ..... the 45th Boundaryless Multilogue :)

We meet at 2:30 pm for few hours (Normally, only those who have participated in BBP can come for Multilogue..... This time an exception is created) .... the discussion and the Outcome will have far-reaching impact for future of human civilization...

So, whether you responded to the first mail on the subject or not, if you are committed to sabka Ghar, Boundaryless initiative and the future of human civilisation, handle whatever needs to be handled and be there on Jan 3 (Do take out time to read 'Bhogpur' chapter....softcopy sent earlier)....  you will love to be there !

copying this mail to campus development committee .... matter pertains to you... attend  if you can, and if you can not ... send your inputs for consideration...

copying this mail to....  PALs ... ultimately, it is our responsibility, if you can manage to attend .... do that ... else, get mentally prepared to handle this too :)

be Blessed

P>S> If you can neither attend, nor send your ideas for being considered in the meeting alongwith an excuse for not attending, Please abstain from drawing my attention to your grand ideas about the matter, for all times in future :)

शक्ति के विद्युत्कण विन्यस्त,
        विकल जो बिखरे हैं निरुपाय!
समन्वय उनका करे समस्त,
         विजयिनी मानवता हो जाय !!
                             -Jayshankar Prasad ... in Kamayani
-----------------------
Munesh Kumar, Delhi
9013850420, www.boundaryless.net
(Committed to the creation of a Boundaryless World)

On Sat, Nov 22, 2014 at 10:35 AM, Munesh Kumar <mune...@gmail.com> wrote:
330.gif

Munesh

Jan 2, 2015, 10:43:22 AM1/2/15
to P K Sinha, PL Dhar, Sarika Baheti, Prakash Mohan Dimri, Yadu mathur, Mahabir Singh, Arjun Singhal, Sanjeev Sabhlok, Anuradha Joshi, aruna sharma, Hotel Jaisalgarh, Anil Joshi, Himangshu Vaish, Sankalp Singh, Devendra Bahuguna, tej_team...@yahoo.com, Ram Kumar, RAVINDRA KUMAR TEWATIA, baal...@googlegroups.com, Naresh Shandilya, Neelkanth Pan, Boundaryless_Pilla...@googlegroups.com, baalm-campus-deve...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Sinhaji for communicating. Wishing your mom many many years and enviable health.

We shall be going ahead with the discussion tomorrow. Will miss you. But will record it for your reference.

We will postpone decision making tomorrow as that is your domain

Be blessed

Sent from my iPhone

On 02-Jan-2015, at 3:22 pm, P K Sinha <ltcdr...@yahoo.co.in> wrote:

Dear Muneshji,
sorry for being out of communication. I've running up and down to my village to attend to my ailing mother who is about 82 years.
The project will be implemented once this winter passes-by, we will find it difficult to implement this in the prevailing weather. My commitment remains intact. Give me some time to settle thingsat home.
Brgds

Prem Kumar Sinha

On Tuesday, 30 December 2014 10:47 PM, Munesh Kumar <mune...@gmail.com> wrote:

hi,

It was decided 2 months back that in the 45th Boundaryless Multilogue, On Jan 3, between 2:30 PM to 5:30 PM we shall discuss the Bhogpur chapter of 2095. In a way, the occasion will usher in a new era of sabka ghar's future.

The mail / soft copy of 'Bhogpur' chapter of 2095 was sent to everyone who had shown interest in Sabka Ghar and its development particularly related to energy. Cdr. Sinha, in view of (1) his brilliant ideas about energy self sufficiency, (2) as per him, Sabka ghar being ideal for their implementation and (3) his willingness to contribute/ arrange the necessary resources, was to spearhead the energy planning exercise, finalise the scheme and implement it. (I opted out of the discussion because enough number of knowledgeable / skilled and wise people were involved and also because since I have to bother about lots of dimensions of sabka ghar, the  energy self sufficiency is not a desperate urgent priority in my scheme).

Jan 3 has come ..... the 45th Boundaryless Multilogue :)

We meet at 2:30 pm for few hours (Normally, only those who have participated in BBP can come for Multilogue..... This time an exception is created) .... the discussion and the Outcome will have far-reaching impact for future of human civilization...

So, whether you responded to the first mail on the subject or not, if you are committed to sabka Ghar, Boundaryless initiative and the future of human civilisation, handle whatever needs to be handled and be there on Jan 3 (Do take out time to read 'Bhogpur' chapter....softcopy sent earlier)....  you will love to be there !

copying this mail to campus development committee .... matter pertains to you... attend  if you can, and if you can not ... send your inputs for consideration...

copying this mail to....  PALs ... ultimately, it is our responsibility, if you can manage to attend .... do that ... else, get mentally prepared to handle this too :)

be Blessed

P>S> If you can neither attend, nor send your ideas for being considered in the meeting alongwith an excuse for not attending, Please abstain from drawing my attention to your grand ideas about the matter, for all times in future :)

शक्ति के विद्युत्कण विन्यस्त,
        विकल जो बिखरे हैं निरुपाय!
समन्वय उनका करे समस्त,
         विजयिनी मानवता हो जाय !!
                             -Jayshankar Prasad ... in Kamayani
-----------------------
Munesh Kumar, Delhi
9013850420, www.boundaryless.net
(Committed to the creation of a Boundaryless World)

On Sat, Nov 22, 2014 at 10:35 AM, Munesh Kumar <mune...@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear Sinhaji,

Thanks for the conversation about harnessing Solar Power at sabka Ghar. The conversation has been happening with several people at different times. I think it is time to begin to converge. Please coordinate <mime-attachment.gif>

[...]

OVER TO YOU SINHAJI .... All the best <mime-attachment.gif>

शक्ति के विद्युत्कण विन्यस्त,
        विकल जो बिखरे हैं निरुपाय!
समन्वय उनका करे समस्त,
         विजयिनी मानवता हो जाय !!
                             -Jayshankar Prasad ... in Kamayani
-----------------------
Munesh Kumar, Delhi
9013850420, www.boundaryless.net
(Committed to the creation of a Boundaryless World)

<mime-attachment.gif>

Munesh Kumar

Jan 3, 2015, 9:00:37 AM1/3/15
to P K Sinha, PL Dhar, Sarika Baheti, Prakash Mohan Dimri, Yadu mathur, Mahabir Singh, Arjun Singhal, Sanjeev Sabhlok, Anuradha Joshi, aruna sharma, Hotel Jaisalgarh, Anil Joshi, Himangshu Vaish, Sankalp Singh, Devendra Bahuguna, tej_team...@yahoo.com, Ram Kumar, RAVINDRA KUMAR TEWATIA, baal...@googlegroups.com, Naresh Shandilya, Neelkanth Pan, Boundaryless_Pilla...@googlegroups.com, baalm-campus-deve...@googlegroups.com
In the 45th Multilogue today, 'Bhogpur' chapter was discussed, Prof. Dhar clarified several questions. Thereafter the enquiry ' How to shape the future of Saka Ghar' was carried out... ! several concerns and parameters were articulated.... I am sending the pics... Neelkanth will send the summary of discussions... This being a matter concerning all of us, take time out and write down your views... when considerable ideas and feedback are available, we will schedule time for discussing them

be Blessed

शक्ति के विद्युत्कण विन्यस्त,
        विकल जो बिखरे हैं निरुपाय!
समन्वय उनका करे समस्त,
         विजयिनी मानवता हो जाय !!
                             -Jayshankar Prasad ... in Kamayani
-----------------------
Munesh Kumar, Delhi
9013850420, www.boundaryless.net
(Committed to the creation of a Boundaryless World)

IMG_1648[1].JPG
IMG_1649[1].JPG
IMG_1647[1].JPG
IMG_1646[1].JPG

Munesh Kumar

Jul 4, 2015, 2:30:07 AM7/4/15
to P K Sinha, PL Dhar, Sarika Baheti, Prakash Mohan Dimri, Yadu mathur, Mahabir Singh, Arjun Singhal, Sanjeev Sabhlok, Anuradha Joshi, aruna sharma, Hotel Jaisalgarh, Anil Joshi, Himangshu Vaish, Sankalp Singh, Devendra Bahuguna, tej_team...@yahoo.com, Ram Kumar, RAVINDRA KUMAR TEWATIA, baal...@googlegroups.com, Sanckalp Gangwal, sunil tiwari, Bodh Saraswat - ACPL New Delhi, Varun Tomar, Gaurav Gupta
Good morning everyone ...

Any further thoughts/ developments / commitments / plans about the forwarded mail....