BAA-London - April Symposium

Phil Last

Apr 7, 2019, 6:21:21 PM4/7/19
to BAA London
BAA-London - April Symposium
----------------
BAA-London - the London based discussion group for the APL family of array languages.

The April Symposium is due to be held on Friday 26 at:

The Hoop and Grapes
80 Farringdon Street
London
EC4A 4BL

http://www.google.com/maps?q=Hoop+and+Grapes+Farringdon+Street

Upstairs room  booked from 14.30 'til 17.30. Meet earlier downstairs for a pre-event drink and/or a chat.
----------
Agenda
Solving all the world's problems (with APL.) unless anyone has something more important.
-----------------------------
Next - 31 May and the last Friday of all subsequent months except December.
------------------------------
Suggestions and discussion of agenda for this and further symposiums please to:
http://groups.google.com/group/baa-london/topics
------------------------------
Please feel free to cross-post this announcement to other forums where others might be interested and re-post it if you add anything.

Ray Cannon

Apr 26, 2019, 6:46:40 AM4/26/19
to baa-l...@googlegroups.com
Hope to see you all there today.

If interested I will show some use of quadTPOOL with :While and other
constructs for inter-thread communications.

Ray

On 07/04/2019 23:21, Phil Last wrote:
> BAA-London - April Symposium
> ----------------
> BAA-London - the London based discussion group for the APL family of
> array languages.
>
> The April Symposium is due to be held on Friday 26 at:
>
> The Hoop and Grapes
> 80 Farringdon Street
> London
> EC4A 4BL
>
> http://www.google.com/maps?q=Hoop+and+Grapes+Farringdon+Street
> <http://www.google.com/maps?q=Hoop+and+Grapes+Farringdon+Street>
>
> Upstairs room?? booked from 14.30 'til 17.30. Meet earlier downstairs for
> a pre-event drink and/or a chat.
> ----------
> Agenda
> Solving all the world's problems (with APL.) unless anyone has something
> more important.
> -----------------------------
> Next - 31 May and the last Friday of all subsequent months except December.
> ------------------------------
> Suggestions and discussion of agenda for this and further symposiums
> please to:
> http://groups.google.com/group/baa-london/topics
> <http://groups.google.com/group/baa-london/topics>

---

Michael Hughes

Apr 26, 2019, 11:49:29 AM4/26/19
to baa-l...@googlegroups.com, mic...@hughes.uk.com
Sorry to miss it.

Any news on AGM?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.

Phil Last

Apr 26, 2019, 11:50:54 AM4/26/19
to baa-l...@googlegroups.com, Michael Hughes
Er... We can designate our May Symposium as such if not. Maybe.