BAA-London - February Symposium

Phil Last

Feb 10, 2019, 5:35:25 PM2/10/19
to BAA London
BAA-London - February Symposium - as announced in January
----------------
BAA-London - the London based discussion group for the APL family of array languages.

The February Symposium is due to be held on Friday 22 at:

The Hoop and Grapes
80 Farringdon Street
London
EC4A 4BL

http://www.google.com/maps?q=Hoop+and+Grapes+Farringdon+Street

Upstairs room  booked from 14.30 'til 17.30. Meet earlier downstairs for a pre-event drink and/or a chat.
----------
Agenda
Solving all the world's problems (with APL.) unless anyone has something more important.
-----------------------------
Next - 29 March and the last Friday of all subsequent months except December.
------------------------------
Suggestions and discussion of agenda for this and further symposiums please to:
http://groups.google.com/group/baa-london/topics
------------------------------
Please feel free to cross-post this announcement to other forums where others might be interested and re-post it if you add anything.

Phil Last

Feb 11, 2019, 11:06:49 AM2/11/19
to BAA London
Just received confirmation from Mike, the landlord at "The Grapes", for the following:
feb 22nd
march 29
april 26
may 31
june 28
july 26
august 30
september 27
october 25
november 29 ( subject to christmas bookings )
and in december there will  not be a meeting.

I'll continue to announce or remind monthly but there it all is if anyone would like to prepare anything in advance.

Ziggi Paul

Feb 19, 2019, 8:49:08 AM2/19/19
to baa-l...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

I am intending to attend this meeting, but having been caught before just want to make sure others are planning to be there.

Thanks
Ziggi

ralph and chester

Feb 19, 2019, 8:58:50 AM2/19/19
to baa-l...@googlegroups.com
Though I may not be able to stick around late on account of work, I will be there.

Feb 19, 2019, 9:19:20 AM2/19/19
to baa-l...@googlegroups.com, Ziggi Paul

​So will I

Cheers

Peter

Feb 19, 2019, 3:18:52 PM2/19/19
to BAA London
I'll be there and I propose that we raise a glass to John Scholes to whom we all owe so much.

Phil Last

Feb 20, 2019, 10:31:42 AM2/20/19
to BAA London
Just in case I confused anyone else apart from myself with my post in the Dyalog Forum it's definitely THIS WEEK.

Ray Cannon

Feb 22, 2019, 4:28:40 AM2/22/19
to baa-l...@googlegroups.com
I intend to attend this Friday.

Ray

On 19/02/2019 13:48, Ziggi Paul wrote:
> <http://groupsgoogle.com/group/baa-london/topics>
>
> --

---

Phil Last

Feb 22, 2019, 4:30:02 AM2/22/19
to BAA London
The details for the Webinar are as follows for anyone wishing to Join remotely.

Expected start time will be around 14:30-14:45 on 22nd February. Technology permitting.

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/177134863

One tap mobile
+16699006833,,177134863# US (San Jose)