Celebration of the life of John Scholes – 3pm Mon 4 March

Stephen Taylor

Feb 22, 2019, 6:21:56 AM2/22/19
to BAA London, iverson-co...@googlegroups.com, Robert Bernecky, Eric Iverson, Stefano Lanzavecchia, Dhrusham Patel, memo...@dyalog.com, Roy Sykes, Paul Mansour, Arthur Whitney, Stevan Apter, Roger Hui, Charles Skelton, Chris Burke, Chris Lincoln, David Leibs, Kai Jaeger, Sergey Vidyuk
Dear friends & colleagues of John

We will be holding a service at Reading Crematorium, followed by a remembrance wake to celebrate his life on Monday 4th March.
  1. 3:00pm – please arrive at Reading Crematorium, All Hallows Rd, RG4 5LP
  2. 3:15pm – John will join us by Harley Davidson
  3. 4:00pm – reception room 1 at the Crowne Plaza Hotel, Caversham Bridge, Richfield Ave, RG1 8BD (10 min drive from the crematorium)
In place of flowers and cards, please consider donating to a charity close to him in recent years: www.justgiving.com/John-Scholes

If you are thinking of attending the wake, please let Stephen know by replying to this email, so we can estimate numbers for catering etc. Please say if you can see already that you would like to say something at the wake.

NB: we have agreed a special rate with the Crowne Plaza, if you mention John Scholes when booking, available until Tue 26.

And finally, we've chosen a simple and beautiful, eco-friendly cardboard casket. If you'd like to send a small note, a mildly inappropriate doodle or even a bit of programming to place onto it, please scan and email to ja...@hotwolf.co by Thu 28 (or post to: Jamie Scholes, 8 Shrewsbury Rd, Surrey RH16BH, to arrive before Thursday).

Best always

Flora & Stephen