BAA-London - August Symposium

Phil Last

Aug 15, 2019, 7:54:27 PM8/15/19
to BAA London
BAA-London - August Symposium
----------------
BAA-London - the London based discussion group for the APL family of array languages.

The July Symposium is due to be held on Friday 30 at:

The Hoop and Grapes
80 Farringdon Street
London
EC4A 4BL

http://www.google.com/maps?q=Hoop+and+Grapes+Farringdon+Street

Upstairs room  booked from 14.30 'til 17.30. Meet earlier downstairs for a pre-event drink and/or a chat.
----------
Agenda
Solving all the world's problems (with APL.) unless anyone has something more important.
-----------------------------
Next - 27 September and the last Friday of all subsequent months except December.
------------------------------
Suggestions and discussion of agenda for this and further symposiums please to:
http://groups.google.com/group/baa-london/topics
------------------------------
Please feel free to cross-post this announcement to other forums where others might be interested and re-post it if you add anything.

Ellis Morgan

Aug 21, 2019, 6:28:25 AM8/21/19
to baa-l...@googlegroups.com

I plan to be there on August 30. Ellis.

John Jacob

Aug 21, 2019, 12:47:03 PM8/21/19
to baa-l...@googlegroups.com, Phil Last
I certainly hope to be there.

Mike, Chris will you be presenting anything? If so I'll gear up for a webinar.
Kind regards John Jacob

michael

Aug 22, 2019, 2:34:59 AM8/22/19
to baa-l...@googlegroups.com
Hi

Not 100% certain.

If I am it will be to try out some ideas for our workshop so I wouldn't want it on webinar before conference

Happy to repeat afterwards  with webinaar

Sent from Samsung Mobile on O2

Michael Hughes

Aug 23, 2019, 6:45:03 AM8/23/19
to baa-l...@googlegroups.com

Sorry I’m now 100% certain I can’t – sorry. I have to be somewhere else on Friday I can’t get to London.

Perhaps  we can re-schedule for after the conference?

Adám Brudzewsky

Aug 29, 2019, 1:54:37 PM8/29/19
to BAA London
I plan on attending.