BAA-London - October Symposium

Phil Last

Oct 8, 2019, 12:52:37 PM10/8/19
to BAA London
BAA-London - October Symposium
----------------
BAA-London - the London based discussion group for the APL family of array languages.

The October Symposium is due to be held on Friday 25 at:

The Hoop and Grapes
80 Farringdon Street
London
EC4A 4BL

http://www.google.com/maps?q=Hoop+and+Grapes+Farringdon+Street

Upstairs room  booked from 14.30 'til 17.30. Meet earlier downstairs for a pre-event drink and/or a chat.
----------
Agenda
Solving all the world's problems (with APL.) unless anyone has something more important.
-----------------------------
Next - 29 November and the last Friday of all subsequent months except December.
------------------------------
Suggestions and discussion of agenda for this and further symposiums please to:
http://groups.google.com/group/baa-london/topics
------------------------------
Please feel free to cross-post this announcement to other forums where others might be interested and re-post it if you add anything.

Ziggi Paul

Oct 9, 2019, 4:08:53 AM10/9/19
to baa-l...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
I will be unable to get to this meeting, but will connect remotely.

Regards
Ziggi

John Jacob

Oct 9, 2019, 5:04:38 AM10/9/19
to baa-l...@googlegroups.com, Phil Last
Please keep these detail for future reference. They will not change without a further notice.
Scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: BAA London Symposium
Time: This is a recurring meeting Meet anytime

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/177134863

One tap mobile
+16699006833,,177134863# US (San Jose)
+16465588656,,177134863# US (New York)

Dial by your location
        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
        +1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
Meeting ID: 177 134 863
Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/arUINQVrG

Kind regards John Jacob

Ray Cannon

Oct 9, 2019, 9:43:26 AM10/9/19
to baa-l...@googlegroups.com
Unfortunately I will be unable to attend this month, as I will be
sunning myself in Florida. See you all in November.

Ray