BAA-London - October Symposium

Phil Last

Oct 6, 2018, 11:38:55 AM10/6/18
to BAA London
BAA-London - October Symposium
----------------
BAA-London - the London based discussion group for the APL family of array languages.

The October Symposium is due to be held on Friday 26 at:

The Hoop and Grapes
80 Farringdon Street
London
EC4A 4BL

http://www.google.com/maps?q=Hoop+and+Grapes+Farringdon+Street

Upstairs room  booked from 14.30 'til 17.30. Meet earlier downstairs for a pre-event drink and/or a chat.
----------
Agenda
Solving all the world's problems (with APL.) unless anyone has something more important.

The problem is that this is the Friday immediately preceding Dyalog'18 in Belfast to which a number of our regulars are going including me. This being so I'm afraid I can't attend the symposium and I'm guessing that the same goes for others. I suggest anyone planning to attend makes it known at http://groups.google.com/group/baa-london/topics to avoid a single person finding him or herself alone.
-----------------------------
Next - 30 November,  25 January and the last Friday of all subsequent months except December.
------------------------------
Suggestions and discussion of agenda for this and further symposiums please to:
http://groups.google.com/group/baa-london/topics
------------------------------
Please feel free to cross-post this announcement to other forums where others might be interested and re-post it if you add anything.

Ray Cannon

Oct 8, 2018, 5:46:32 PM10/8/18
to baa-l...@googlegroups.com
I will not be attending as I will be in the USA on that date. See you in
November.
Ray
> --

---

Stephen Taylor

Oct 19, 2018, 8:19:44 AM10/19/18
to BAA London
Me either: in Japan for October and November meetings.

Time to announce the IPSA London Christmas party?

Stephen

John Jacob

Oct 23, 2018, 6:18:41 AM10/23/18
to baa-l...@googlegroups.com, Phil Last
I for one intend to attend as I won't be going to Belfast.
Kind regards John Jacob

John Jacob

Oct 24, 2018, 6:16:07 AM10/24/18
to baa-l...@googlegroups.com, Phil Last
Anyone else intending to be there on Friday?
Kind regards John Jacob

pe...@cyriax.me.uk

Oct 24, 2018, 6:58:15 AM10/24/18
to baa-l...@googlegroups.com, Phil Last