BAA-London - July Symposium

Phil Last

Jul 13, 2017, 6:15:20 AM7/13/17
to BAA London
BAA-London - July Symposium
----------------
BAA-London - the London based discussion group for the APL family of array languages.

The July Symposium will be held on Friday 28 at:

The Hoop and Grapes
80 Farringdon Street
London
EC4A 4BL

http://www.google.com/maps?q=Hoop+and+Grapes+Farringdon+Street

Upstairs room booked from 14.30 'til 17.30. Meet earlier downstairs for a pre-event drink and/or a chat.
----------
Agenda
Solving all the world's problems (with APL.)
unless anyone has something more interesting.

Matters arising from the AGM perhaps?
-----------------------------
Next - August 25 and September 29
------------------------------
Suggestions and discussion of agenda for this and further symposiums please to:
http://groups.google.com/group/baa-london/topics
------------------------------
Please feel free to cross-post this announcement to other forums where others might be interested and re-post it here if you add anything

Ziggi Paul

Jun 29, 2018, 3:58:42 AM6/29/18
to baa-l...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
Is the AGM still on for today?

Regards
Ziggi

John Jacob

Jun 29, 2018, 4:35:00 AM6/29/18
to baa-l...@googlegroups.com, Ziggi Paul
Yes. I've been posting links on the other thread you started "AGM: This Friday "

I repeat them here:

Minutes from last years AGM at http://archive.vector.org.uk/art10501770

The link for the Zoom webinar for this year's AGM is https://zoom.us/j/177134863 which should be up and running by 14:45 not withstanding any technical problems.

Any problems let me know

Jake
Kind regards John Jacob

Ray Cannon

Jun 29, 2018, 4:39:45 AM6/29/18
to baa-l...@googlegroups.com
Due to the continuing problems expected New Malden(?) and Waterloo
today, I will not be attending in person , but will try to join you all
on=live via zoom.

Ray

On 29/06/2018 08:58, Ziggi Paul wrote:
> <mailto:baa-london+...@googlegroups.com>.
> <mailto:baa-l...@googlegroups.com>.
> Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/baa-london.
>
> --

---

Phil Last

Jul 2, 2018, 5:23:38 AM7/2/18
to BAA London
Please note that the conversation below (or above depending on which viewer you are using) was started on 13 July 2017. That is Thirteen July Twenty Seventeen. Almost year ago. Someone (?) replied to it last week perhaps thinking it was new and perhaps that's the reason he was apparently confused as to whether the AGM was actually going to be last Friday or not. In fact nothing is amiss with its reissuing apart from the individual dates:

Phil Last

Jul 26, 2018, 7:47:34 AM7/26/18
to BAA London
'fraid I can't make it tomorrow as I've strained my back and/or stomach muscles. I think a day or two not crawling about laying a wooden floor should improve it though.

John Jacob

Jul 26, 2018, 8:18:12 AM7/26/18
to baa-l...@googlegroups.com
Sounds like a pglcore problem to me. Get well soon. JJ

I hope to be there even if I'm a bit late.

Kind regards John Jacob

Ellis Morgan

Jul 27, 2018, 4:42:22 AM7/27/18
to baa-l...@googlegroups.com

crishog

Jul 27, 2018, 6:21:19 AM7/27/18
to BAA London
Is anybody planning to go, except Jake? It might be a thinly attended meeting...

Ray Cannon

Jul 27, 2018, 7:06:40 AM7/27/18
to baa-l...@googlegroups.com
I will not be attending, too hot on the train and the walk across
London! Sorry

Ray

On 27/07/2018 11:21, crishog wrote:
> Is anybody planning to go, except Jake? It might be a thinly attended
> meeting...

crishog

Jul 27, 2018, 7:20:24 AM7/27/18
to BAA London
I don't think there is actually a rail strike again today (there was one yesterday & there will be again tomorrow: I will have to get used to all the rubbish again won't I?), but they aren't that reliable at the best of times & the councils have decided to dig up Feltham High Street (repairing the railway bridge approach), Ashford high stret (gas mains renewal) & Staines high street (God knows why) simultaneously. There is another station I could get too, but trains from there go around the houses.

it is currently registering 28C (which I think is the coolest I've been in a month),

Given that I have, I believe, a week to finish off what I'm doing before it all gets very busy for me &  I think I'll have to give it a miss today & finish off the work for Dyalog

Sorry chaps

Ziggi Paul

Jul 27, 2018, 10:08:37 AM7/27/18
to baa-l...@googlegroups.com