Sailing this summer?

Patri Friedman

Jul 14, 2011, 4:49:44 PM7/14/11
to Bay Area Seasteaders Sailing Club
Hey all, it's been awhile, but my interest in doing some sailing has
been renewed. Especially if we can do it in the South Bay, like out
of Redwood City or even the little boats on Shoreline Lake.

Let me know if you're interested - Tuesdays & Fridays are best for me,
and weekends if I can bring my 5-year old along (which seems fun). My
sailing skills are very rusty, so getting a group with a mix of
experience seems best.

Jeff Chan

Jul 15, 2011, 3:47:35 AM7/15/11
to Patri Friedman, Bay Area Seasteaders Sailing Club

I'm interested. Mostly pretty inexperienced.

Cheers,

Jeff C.
--
Jeff Chan
mailto:nation-...@jeffchan.com

David Weinshenker

Jul 20, 2011, 4:20:22 PM7/20/11
to ba_seasteader...@googlegroups.com

Hi, Patri - I'd be potentially interested if on weekends.

(You might also post this to the "floating-festival" list;
there may be folks who'd be interested who read that list
but not this one...)

-dave w