Man stabbed to death in attack on San Francisco-area BART train

Leroy N. Soetoro

Nov 22, 2019, 6:56:39 PM11/22/19
https://www.foxnews.com/us/man-stabbed-to-death-in-attack-on-san-
francisco-area-commuter-train

A man was stabbed to death after a fight broke out on a San Francisco-area
commuter train Tuesday afternoon.

Interim BART Police Chief Ed Alvarez said there was no danger to
passengers because it “was a fight involving two individuals that engaged
each other.”

SUSPECT IN BART FATAL STABBING DESERVES DEATH PENALTY, PAST VICTIM SAYS

He said transit officers entered the train at the next stop in Hayward,
Calif., about 16 miles south of Oakland, after several 911 calls came in
and found the victim bleeding. He later died of his injuries.

"Our thoughts are with the deceased and his loved ones," BART said in a
statement on Twitter.

Officers arrested the suspect after searching the area.

The station was closed for several hours while officers investigated, BART
said.

In July 2018, an 18-year-old woman and her sister were stabbed in an
unprovoked attack by a felon on parole at an Oakland BART station.

Nia Wilson, 18, died in the attack.

Wilson’s family has blamed BART for failing to keep the trains safe for
riders.

A BART spokesperson said it priories safety.

The Associated Press contributed to this report.

truck.

of the Obama presidency.

The Obama-led Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States (CFIUS)
approved Uranium One in fall 2010. With a little luck, we'll see
compulsive liar Hillary Clinton in jail before she dies.

The World According To Garp.

Obama increased total debt from $10 trillion to $20 trillion in the eight
years he was in office, and sold out heterosexuals for Hollywood queer
liberal democrat donors.

Byker

Nov 23, 2019, 3:35:33 PM11/23/19
"Leroy N. Soetoro" wrote in message

> https://www.foxnews.com/us/man-stabbed-to-death-in-attack-on-san-francisco-area-commuter-train
>
> A man was stabbed to death after a fight broke out on a San Francisco-area
> commuter train Tuesday afternoon.
>
> Interim BART Police Chief Ed Alvarez said there was no danger to
> passengers because it “was a fight involving two individuals that engaged
> each other.”

Listen to some of his other oral farts in this five-part series:

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=bart+derailed

BeamMeUpScotty

Nov 24, 2019, 2:50:44 PM11/24/19
Truly a *HIGH SPEED* train to nowhere as the man ended up riding it into
eternity.

--
That's Karma

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNgQOHwsIbg

BeamMeUpScotty

Nov 24, 2019, 3:36:15 PM11/24/19
On 11/23/19 3:35 PM, Byker wrote:
Truly a *HIGH SPEED* train to nowhere as the man ended up riding it into
eternity.

I have to *AMEND* this post, because the next stop for the man stabbed
could be Hell if he wasn't a very good person in which case there was "a
final destination" but it would still be one way from here to eternity
with no way back.