'They attacked me:' Obnoxious asshole in viral Muni fight says riders didn't like him playing music on train

White Riders

Sep 1, 2018, 7:43:08 AM9/1/18
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- The man who was allegedly attacked on a
Muni train by two passengers, because he was playing his music
too loudly, is talking about his now viral experience. The
altercation was caught on tape.

Dexter Lotz described what it was like to be at the center of a
viral video.

VIDEO: Muni scuffle causes outrage on social media
Ad Duration00:15 - visit sponsor's site
PLAYPLAY
Current time00:00
Seek

00:00
Duration00:57
TOGGLE MUTE
Volume

SETTINGSTOGGLE FULLSCREEN
EMBED MORE NEWS VIDEOS
People are expressing outrage after two videos of a fight on a
Muni train were posted on social media.

He was recently riding Muni, playing his music, when he says a
fellow passenger confronted him. "He said, 'Are you getting
off?' I said, 'Do you have a problem with my music?'"

Lotz says the man put him in a chokehold, while another
passenger stepped in to help restrain him. Passengers can be
heard in the video telling the men to let him go.

One of the passengers threw Lotz' skateboard out the door and
then both men are seen shoving him off the train.

"They attacked me," Lotz told ABC7 News. "I didn't feel fear."
TRANSIT SAFETY: Resources for Bay Area commuters

Muni spokesperson Paul Rose has seen the video. "We ask people
not to play music, but we never want to see people take on
issues on their own."

"I want justice," said Lotz.

He also told ABC7 News that he's been asked to turn his music
down before on Muni. "If someone would have asked me to turn it
down, I would have done that."

Anna Sterling
?
@AnnaMSterling
Replying to @AnnaMSterling
They’re attempting to throw him onto the street. You can see it
clearly here. He’s just a kid. This is not okay.

9:59 PM - Aug 30, 2018

FUCK YOU ANNA STERLING. GET A JOB.

GOOD FUCKING JOB YOU GUYS! WAY TO GO!

MAGA 2020!

https://abc7news.com/they-attacked-me-man-in-viral-muni-fight-
says-riders-didnt-like-him-playing-music-on-train/4114815/

croybo

Sep 1, 2018, 8:25:59 AM9/1/18
White Riders wrote

> SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- The man who was allegedly attacked on a
> Muni train by two passengers, because he was playing his music

Neonazis are always crying "victim".

Wait until they start culling them in death camps.

cicero venatio

Sep 1, 2018, 8:28:52 AM9/1/18
croybo wrote

> Wait until they start culling them in death camps.

The culling of the Trumpites will start following the Blue Wave in November
Soon after, Trump will begin his new job as a PRISON BITCH

cicero venatio

Sep 8, 2018, 1:18:00 PM9/8/18
croybo wrote

> Wait until they start culling them in death camps.

croybo

Sep 8, 2018, 1:18:00 PM9/8/18
White Riders wrote

> SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- The man who was allegedly attacked on a
> Muni train by two passengers, because he was playing his music

Neonazis are always crying "victim".

croybo

Jun 25, 2019, 11:00:46 PM6/25/19
White Riders wrote

> SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- The man who was allegedly attacked on a
> Muni train by two passengers, because he was playing his music

cicero venatio

Jun 25, 2019, 11:00:47 PM6/25/19
croybo wrote

> Wait until they start culling them in death camps.

croybo

Sep 30, 2019, 6:55:01 PM9/30/19
White Riders wrote