It's official, Obama is scared

Bradley K. Sperman

Oct 30, 2016, 8:24:05 AM10/30/16
It's official: President Obama is scared.

How do you know? He's getting desperate.

On Sunday, he said sexism is hurting Hillary's White House bid.
Yes, sexism. Because she's a woman. This, from some no-name guy
who stole a woman's job eight years ago. Remember that? Everyone
knew Hillary, no one knew him. Yet he just cut in front of her.
Why? Sexism, obviously. And, back then, being the first black
trumped being the first female. Lucky for them, no transgendered
Native American was running or both of their clocks would have
been cleaned.

But whining about sexism reveals Obama knows Hillary's in
trouble. When all else fails, blame patriarchy.

Still, it's weird that you're sexist for not voting for Hillary
because she's a woman, but it's okay to vote for Hillary…
because she's a woman.

But Obama's grasping at more straws than Michael Moore at a milk
shake factory.

Which is why the president made this plea Saturday:

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

PRESIDENT BARACK OBAMA: After we have achieved historic turnout
in 2008 and 2012, especially in the African-American community,
I will consider it a personal insult, an insult to my legacy, if
this community lets down its guard and fails to activate itself
in this election. You want to give me a good sendoff? Go vote.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

He's panicked. It's like he just woke up and realized he's late
for a final for a class he blew off all semester.

Hillary could blow this thing. Trump has momentum. Because
Hillary has nomentum -- a word I just invented. It's a gradual
drop that didn't stop on that curb in New York. And Obama's
worried if it ever will.

http://www.foxnews.com/transcript/2016/09/20/gutfeld-it-official-
obama-is-scared/